Call for a Free Consultation : 856-667-4666 / 856-600-HURT

Cherry Hill Premises Liability Attorney

Personal Injury Lawyer For Injuries On Someone Else’s Property

At the Law Offices of David J. Karbasian, PC, we hear many of the same questions after an accident on someone else’s property: Who is responsible for my medical bills? What will I do if I need ongoing medical treatments? Is there a difference if the accident happened on private property versus at a business?

At our firm, we understand that there are questions following a premises liability accident. We are here to tell you that if you were injured on someone else’s property — either residential or commercial — you may be entitled to receive compensation. To talk with an experienced attorney about your case, contact the Law Offices of David J. Karbasian, PC. We offer evening and weekend appointments, and our attorney can meet with you off-site.

Do I Have A Premises Liability Case?

Property owners, both commercial and residential, have a legal obligation to keep their premises reasonably safe. This means that fall hazards need to be fixed, spills need to be promptly cleaned up and the property needs to be maintained in a way that is safe for everyone.

Even though owners know this is the law in New Jersey, many still fail to keep their properties in safe working order. Rather, they either overlook potential hazards or continue to put off making necessary repairs. At the Law Offices of David J. Karbasian, PC, we handle all types of premises liability cases, including:

  • Slip and falls
  • Trip and falls
  • Sidewalk injuries
  • Apartment building injuries

If you were recently involved in a premises liability case, it is better to be safe than sorry. This is why we always suggest going to see a doctor after an accident to be properly diagnosed. You do not want permanent injuries to go untreated. We want your focus to be on your health, while our focus will be on holding the negligent property owner accountable.

Contact Our Cherry Hill Law Firm

After an accident on someone else’s property, you want an attorney on your side who understands the complexities of premises liability law in New Jersey. Call our law firm at 856-667-4666 or toll free at 856-600-HURT.

© 2019 karbasianlaw All Rights Reserved.
Concept, Design & Hosting by GetLegal's Practice Builder Team Sitemap | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy